• BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or master or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
• Less than 60 years old,
• No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
• 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus
• Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
• Native English speaking teacher majoring in English/Education is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
• Monthly salary: 7500 CNY (taxable) for applicants with Bachelor degree, 8000 CNY (taxable) for applicants with Master degree.
• Monthly Salary for those who renew the contract at the second year will be raised to 8000 yuan (for the Bachelor) or 8500 yuan (for the master)
• Monthly Salary for those who renew the contract at the second year will be raised to 8250 yuan (for the Bachelor) or 8725 yuan (fort h e master).
• Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance,
• Free lunch for faculty from Monday t o Friday
• Reimbursement for the transportation subsidy for one appointment and departure in a contract year.
• Free airport pickup/dropoff (in China)
• Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application