- BA degree or above, or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age)
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 14 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), teaching oral, listening, writing, British and American culture or English-speaking countries,
- no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Majoring in English/Linguistics/Education, Native-English speaker is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid RMB 11000-12000/month for 12 months,
- Free furnished private apartment with all the necessary appliance,
- Utility bills will be covered by university,
- Reimbursement of RMB 8000 international tickets with a full year commitment,
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application,
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application,
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,
- Winter and Summer vacations.