- Obtain a Ph.D degree in: English
- Aged less than 60 and with a good health condition. Should have no criminal record. Knowledge about Chinese culture is preferred.
- Give 8-14 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period) while no part-time job is allowed out of Hunan University of Humanities, Science and Technology (HUHST).
- Should respect China’s polices on religion, moral standards and customs, and shall not conduct any activity incompatible with the status of a foreign expert.
1. Monthly salary of a Doctor will be from RMB 10,000 to 15,000 (before tax), which can be negotiated based on the work experience of Ph.D. 2. HUHST will provide either a set of apartment or accommodation allowance (RMB 1200 per month) for doctors during the term of employment, according to their preference. 3. HUHST will buy insurance for doctors who are employed from China Insurance Company, and pay for the application fees of resident permit. 4. The Ph.D who is employed enjoys the winter and summer vacations as well as legal holidays in China according to the regulations of HUHST.