- Have a Master’s degree with emphasis in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Management or other related area and TESOL Language Certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent).
- Aged less than 57 and with a good health condition. Should have no criminal record.
- No more than 20 hours (45 minutes) teaching a week
- A minimum of 2 years related teaching experience in an adult learning is more preferred.
• Monthly Salary RMB 11,000 which is negotiable • Benefits Sponsored legal Z work visa • Furnished 3 room apartment on campus (includes all utilities, Cable and WiFi) • Round trip International airfares (once a year) • Medical and Accidental Insurance during employment period • Additional bonuses for extra teaching hours • Vacation Bonus • 24 kg luggage shipment (once a year)