- BA degree majoring in English/English Literature/Translation/Linguistics/Education or other majors, or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English speaking teacher is preferred.
1. Monthly salary will be ranging from 9000 to 13000 for 10 months in one year, 2. Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance, 3. Reimbursement of RMB 9000 for international tickets after one year with a full year commitment, 4. Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application, 5. Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application, 6. Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China.