- Language: Native English speakers
- Major: Liberal Arts and Business preferred
- Degree: Bachelor degree or above
- Certificate: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA, etc.
- Experience: 2 years or above teaching experience at the advanced level
- Others: In good health, aged 22-55, TESOL/ TEFL certification preferred, relevant working experience preferred.
- Courses: Spoken English, Western Culture, Communicative English, English Writing, etc.
- Teaching Hours: 16 teaching hours/week (45 minutes/teaching hour)
- Office Hours: 2 hours/week
Basic Monthly Salary: BA: RMB 6,500 (post-tax); MA and Ph.D.: RMB 7,500 or above (post-tax) Other 1) Monthly accommodation subsidy (if not living in the apartment provided by the university): BA: RMB 2500; MA: RMB 3000; 2) Annual airfare subsidy: RMB9,000 for USA (varies from different countries); 3) Annual in-city public transportation subsidy: RMB1000 (RMB500/semester) 4) Medical Insurance; 5) Paid winter vacation and summer vacation if contract is renewed for one more academic year 6) Paid Public Holidays as stipulated by Chinese laws and regulations. 7) Course Leader subsidy (if selected or voluntary): RMB 2000/semester