- BA degree majoring in English/Linguistics/Education or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 58 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English speaking teacher is preferred.
• The teacher is paid RMB 8000-9000, • Free furnished 2 bedroom apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance, • RMB 8000 round trip international tickets reimbursement after one year with a full year commitment, • Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application, • Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application, • Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,