- Have Bachelor, Master or PhD. degree of English language or literature, translation, linguistic, language teaching, or other majors with two years of relative teaching experience.
- Aged less than 60 and with good health condition. Should have no criminal record. Knowledge about Chinese culture is preferred.
- Give 14 periods of lessons per week (45 mins per period) and should not take any part time job out of Southwest University.
- Should respect China\'s policies on religion, moral standards and customs, and shall not conduct any activity incompatible with the status of a foreign expert.
1. Monthly salary of a Bachelor, Master or PhD. will be RMB 5000, 7000 and 9000. Southwest University will provide RMB300 as lunch allowance and RMB60 as shuttle bus subsidy for campus sightseeing for 10 months each year. 2. Southwest University will provide teacher with a set of apartment with kitchen, bathroom, furniture, bedding, television, telephone, network, air-conditioner, refrigerator and other basic living facilities during the term of employment for free. 3. Southwest University will purchase comprehensive medical insurance and social insurance for teacher (under the age of 60 when employed) within the contract term after the contract comes in effect. 4. Southwest University will provide flight allowance with a maximum reimbursement of RMB 15000 for on-the-job travel(home - Southwest University) and leaving travel (Southwest University - home) as well as related pick-up services for teacher who has worked for 1 year and passes the annual performance assessment. Teacher should pay for the exceeding part on their own. The reimbursement will be done after teacher provides credentials (e-ticket and boarding card). 5. Southwest University will provide 1 flight allowance with a maximum reimbursement of RMB 10000 for winter or summer vacation within each annual contract term starting from the 2nd year if the contract duration lasts 2 consecutive years or more and teacher has passed the annual performance assessment. Teacher should pay for the exceeding part on their own. The reimbursement will be done after teacher provides credentials (e-ticket and boarding card). 6. Teacher enjoys the winter and summer vacations as well as legal holidays in China according to the regulations of Southwest University.