- Has bachelor's degree or above, major in education, language and normal education or other related majors, with over 2 years teaching or related working experiences, or holding TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Be native speakers, aged no more than 60-years-old with a good health condition. Should have no criminal record.
- Give no more than 16 periods of lessons a week(45 mins a period) and should not take any part time job out of Jiangsu University of Technology(JSUT).
- Should respect China's policies on religion, moral standards and customs, and shall not conduct any activity incompatible with the status of a foreign expert.
1. Monthly salary will be RMB 7,000. 2. JSUT (jiangsu University of Technology) will provide teacher with a set of apartment during the term of employment. 3. For the one-year contract, JSUT will reimburse a round trip international ticket for teachers with a reimbursement of RMB 10,000. 4. JSUT will cover insurance for teacher during the term of employment. 5. Teachers enjoy winter vacation(salary paid) as well as legal holidays in China according to the regulations of JSUT.