- English：Native speaker.
- Health Condition: Good physical and mental health conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline. An English or Education degree is preferred.
- TESOL, TEFL or CELTA diploma or Minimum of 2 years’ English teaching experience.
- Personality: Interested in Chinese culture and language; A passion for teaching & dedication to students; Friendly & Easy-going; Open-minded with good communication skills.
- Non-criminal records on file: A recent Non-criminal record produced by the police station of applicants’ resident country is required for the application of working permit in China.
1. Monthly Salary (Pre-tax): 7500 yuan per month or above, depends on the education background and the teaching experience.Detailed salary should be determined after the interview and qualification examination. 2. International Travelling Allowance (after-tax): 8000 yuan per year or above,depends on the distance. 3. Water & Electricity Allowance(after-tax): 500 yuan per month. 4. Free accommodation : An independent double-room suite on campus including basic utilities. 5. Overload payment of 100 yuan per hour (Pre-tax) , will be calculated and paid together at the end of each semester. 6.Free transportation once a week to the city center for shopping. 7.JUFE will organize a free field trip nearby once a semester for foreign teachers.