- BA degree majoring in English/Linguistics/Education or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 12-16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English speaking teacher is preferred.
- Responsible for curriculum and materials development associated with course taught as well as input overall program curricula
- Attendance at staff development and in service training meetings
- Submission of syllabi for course taught; grades, students comments and student attendance records
• Salary is commensurated with educational and teaching experiences: RMB 8000-9000 • Accommudation allowance: RMB 2500 per month • Teaching Assistant will be provided per teacher's request • International travel allowance RMB 6000 will be reimburses after one year with a full year commitment, • Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application, • Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application, • Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China, • Winter and Summer travel allowance RMB 1100/each.