- Bachelor's Degree or Higher:
- A degree in Education/English/Linguistics/TESOL (Teaching English of Speakers of Other Languages): Fully qualified to teach in China
- A degree in other subjects requires either of the followings: 2-Year teaching experience or 120-Hour TESOL/TEFL Certificate
- Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant academic or teaching background in selected subjects.
- Valid Teaching license is preferred (please provide the copy and on-line verification information);
- At least 1-Year full time teaching experience in relevant subjects (proved by Reference Letter or Certificate of Employment);
• Non-teaching License: 240,000 – 296,000 RMB per school year (based on experiences & qualifications); 8,000RMB/year (before tax) added with the increase of work experience/year. • Excellent annual salary (Primary school position; Middle school G7-G8 Bachelor’s degree & valid teaching license): 255,000 – 360,000 RMB per school year (based on experiences & qualifications); 15,000RMB/year added with the increase of work experience/year. The maximum salary is 360,000RMB/year (before tax) ; • Excellent annual salary (Middle school G7-G8， Master’s degree & valid teaching license): 265,000 – 370,000 RMB per school year (based on experiences & qualifications); 15,000RMB/year added with the increase of work experience/year. The maximum salary is 470,000 RMB/year. • Housing Accommodation: a furnished apartment with furniture and appliances. From the continuous second contract year, the school can offer renting allowance 1,000 RMB/M. If the teacher chooses not to live school’s apartment, the school provides RMB 3,500 per month for the housing allowance. • Flight allowance: To reimburse 2,000 US dollars per school year for the teacher upon completion of the contract. • Work Visa and Residence Permit: the school will arrange work visa and residence permit for the teacher; • Health insurance: to offer Ping An Health Group Medical Insurance; • Teaching Bonus: RMB 2,000-7,000 based on teaching evaluation results at the end of school year.