- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- At least 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English speaking teacher majoring in English/Linguistics/Education is preferred.
• The teacher is paid RMB 23000-29000/month, • Housing allowance RMB 3000/month; RMB4000/month with dependents, paid with salary, • Maximum RMB 12000 round trip international tickets reimbursement after one year with a full year commitment, • Paid 8 sick days • Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China, • Up to RMB 6000 will be reimbursed for visa and other related fees. Bonus will be applied.