- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- A Genuine interest in children education, teaching and professional development,
- Less than 60 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed.
- Native American teacher is preferred.
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learner (age 3-15),
- Using electronic media and software to teach English efficiently and effectively,
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement,
- Participating social activities with students organized by school,
- Maintaining regular office hour.
• Basic salary starting from 15,000rmb-18000rmb per • month (depending on experience) • Paid overtime hourly rate • Provide accommodation • 6000rmb flight reimbursement after contract completion • 24 teaching hours and (12 office hours per week during • probation) • 2 Days off per week • Paid sick leave • Paid holiday& Chinese Public holiday • One-year Z working visa(foreign expert certificate) • Comprehensive health Insurance and accident insurance • On-going professional teacher development and training programs • 12 month contract (including 2 month probation)