- Passionate,active in teaching, especially young learners.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate.
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred.
- 25 teaching hours and no more than 10 working hours.
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed. Native English teacher is preferred.
- Team-work spirit.
• Monthly salary: RMB 12,000-22,000, depending on your experience and capability of teaching. • Paid overtime hourly rate. • Free furnished apartment is provided . • Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application. • Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application. • Paid public holida9,7 days for summer and 11 days for Spring Festival. • 5000rmb flight reimbursement after contract completion. • Free airport pick-up upon arrival.