- BA degree or Master degree，and TESOL/TEFL certificate, teaching experiences preferred;
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture preferred;
- 10 teaching hours a week (45 mins per teaching hour) as basic workload, 2 hours office hours per week, 0-6 additional teaching hours per week(depends on the schedule), no part time job allowed off campus;
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations observed;
- Major in English/Linguistics/Education preferred.
• Basic salary RMB 7800 ( before tax) per month (for basic workload); • Additional payment RMB 100 (before tax) per teaching hour paid after each semester for any additional teaching hours( for additional workload); • Free furnished apartment with all necessary appliance, or RMB 1800 accommodation allowance per month; • RMB 2000 medical allowance per year; • RMB 2200 tournament allowance per year; • RMB 10,000 international flight tickets allowance per year; • One month’s salary for renewal of the contract; • Free Health Insurance; • Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application; • Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays in China.