- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age)
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Majoring in English/Linguistics/Education, Native English speaker is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid RMB 8500/month for 12 months,
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance,
- Up to RMB 300 utility fee for the said apartment is provided monthly,
- Reimbursement of RMB 12000 round trip international tickets with a full year commitment,
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application,
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application,
- Free breakfast and lunch on weekday when school is in session,
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,
- Winter and Summer travel allowance RMB 1100/each.