- BA degree majoring in English/Linguistics/Education or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate, Less than 60 years old,
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed.
- Native American teacher is preferred.
Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-18)
- Around 8-14students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
- Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching. Maintaining regular office hours
Benefits and Compensations: Salary ranges from 10000 —20000rmb/month (depending on your qualification) Performance bonus after 6 months (for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools) Flight allowance Sponsored legal Z work visa Salary advance available Health insurance 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays Airport pick-up upon arrival Sponsored accreditation including Trinity Gert Tesol, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTesol and DELTM Free Chinese lessons Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events Teacher advantages discount program Job rotation program