- Has a degree of Bachelor, Master or P.h.D, or/and TEFL, TESL, TESOL(120 hours);
- Major in English/Linguistics/Education, or native English speakers preferred;
- Good health condition;
- Should have no criminal record;
- Should be enthusiastic for teaching and follow the government rules and regulations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Teaching hours: No more than 16 hours per week. 19-20 weeks per semester, 2 semesters per year (generally the first and the last 1-2 weeks do not have classes);
- Locations: Pingfeng campus and Yanshan campus;
- Vacation: teacher enjoys the winter and summer vacations as well as all legal holidays in China, salary will be paid normally for all school and public holidays;
- Salary: 9000 RMB/month for Bachelor, 9500 RMB/month for Master, salary for Ph.D will be discussed per academic achievement and performance;
- Allowance: 1,100 RMB/semester for domestic travel, 7000 RMB academic year for international air fare;
- Accommodation: Guilin University of Technology provides fully furnished apartment, with air-conditioner, TV, couch and the free Internet access ( water, electricity and gas fees are paid by foreign teachers themselves)
- Other benefits: University will buy commercial insurance for foreign teachers, and will cover all fees regarding visa application and physical examination within China.