- BA degree or above, with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age),
- 16 periods of lessons a week (40 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Teach undergraduate students literature (English or American), or culture (English or American), oral English for English majors or non-English majors,
or other courses,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Native English speaking teacher, majoring in English/Linguistics/Education/ Business Management, or business or communication is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid, First year contract:
- Bachelor Degree: RMB 7500/month for 12 months,
- Master Degree: RMB8000/monthfor 12 months,
- Doctorate Degree: RMB8500/month for 12 months
- Additional RMB500/month raise will be compensated if the contract is renewed,
- Free furnished apartment is provided with necessary appliance,
- Water and electricity bills are paid by university with a cap of 500 RMB for each quarter, The extra amount needs be paid by the Teacher.
- Free Health Insurance, free residence and work permit application,
- The Teacher is paid 80% of the basic salary in winter and summer vacations,
- Reimbursement of 10000 RMB air-ticket fee under the condition that the Teacher completes the required teaching tasks for one school year.
- RMB 5000 RMB as domestic travel allowance under the condition that the Teacher completes the required teaching tasks for one school year.