- MA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TJFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age)
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 12 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), two- hour Japanese language Corner, no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Majoring in Japanese/Linguistics/Education, Native Japanese speaking teacher is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid (before tax) RMB 10000-10300/month with a Master degree for 12 months,
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance,
- Utility bills for the said apartment is covered by the university,
- RMB 11000 for international tickets after one year with a full year commitment or RMB 5500 for six-month contract (before tax),
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application,
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application,
- Free breakfast and lunch from Monday to Friday when school is in session,
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,
- Winter and Summer travel allowance RMB 2000/each.