- BA degree and above or with two years of teaching experiences or TJFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age)
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 8 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Majoring in Japanese/Linguistics/Education, Native Japanese speaker is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid RMB 10000/month for Bachelor, RMB 12000/month for Master, and RMB 15000/month for PhD for 12 months,
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance,
- Utility fees for the said apartment is provided by university,
- Reimbursement of trip international tickets with a full year commitment per distance from RMB 4100—8200/annually,
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application,
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application,
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,
- Winter and Summer travel allowance RMB 2400/year.
- If interested, please visit: com,
- Sign up, sign in to fill out blanks, and upload the required documents to complete the profile,
- Click the jobs to apply for the job interested.