- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
- Less than 60 years old (legal retirement age)
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
- 16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period), no part time job is allowed off campus,
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed,
- Majoring in English/Linguistics/Education, Native English speaking teacher is preferred.
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid RMB 8300/month(BA), RMB 9000/mont (MA) amd RMB 10200/month (PhD) for 12 months,
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance,
- RMB100 allowance for wifi, water bill is free, however, electricity and gas bills need to be paid,
- RMB 10000-11000 reimbursement (per distance) for round trip international tickets after one year with a full year commitment,
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application,
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application,
- Holiday gifts from university (not specified in contract),
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China,
- Winter and Summer cultural travel allowance RMB 1100/each.